We offer custom panoramic canvas prints that can act as a center of attraction of your home decor. With high-quality panoramic canvas prints that are hand-stretched to ensure perfection, you can expect nothing less than a marvel. You can get a panoramic print of desired, size and wrap type with a few clicks. Your photo will be printed on specially formulated poly-mix canvas and colored with high-intensity non-fading ink.
SPRING SALE - FLAT 10% OFF ON PHOTO CANVAS PRINTS
Panoramic Photo Canvas Prints
- Canvas on demand technology allows you to create your own panoramic canvas
- Canvas is stretched over a handcrafted wooden frame
- Great addition to any residential or commercial space
- Well-priced for affordability
- Available in a range of sizes
|Size||0.75 inch||1.25 inch|
|8″ x 32″||$ 28.50||$ 32.50|
|10″ x 30″||$ 33.50||$ 37.50|
|20″ x 40″||$ 65.50||$ 70.50|
|Canvas Frame Size||
8" x 32", 10" x 30", 20" x 40"
Gallery, Mirror, Museum
Panoramic Canvas Gallery
What is Panoramic Photo Canvas?
Turn your Panoramas into canvas prints with Canvas Bubble. A panoramic canvas is basically a large-sized canvas print made for the living room, bedroom or any place with a large area. Our proficient artisans will create a beautiful art-work from your panoramas and your canvas print would be at your doorstep within no time. You can create custom panoramic prints by getting your family photo or any other kind of memorable moment imprinted on the canvas. Depending on your vision, home decor and requirements, get a perfect panoramic canvas from Canvas Bubble.
- The panoramic canvas print is mounted or hand-stretched on a hand-crafted wooden frame for giving it a perfect look
- It is available in different wrap types depending on your requirements such as gallery, mirror or museum finish
- Select the size of the panoramic canvas that suits your room. Choose from 8”×32”, 10”×30”, 20”×40”
- A custom panoramic canvas can be created from any image that you share, whether it is a phone picture or one clicked from a DSLR
Gallery wrap is a method of stretching an artist's canvas so that the canvas wraps around the edges of the frame which is secured to the back of the wooden frame.
Mirror wrap is a border also called mirrored edges, wrap the parts of the image closest to the edge over the sides of the canvas in a mirror image.
Museum wrap is a solid white or black patch on the canvas edges of the canvas print which gets wrapped around the wooden frame neatly.