Terms and Conditions
FOR GENERAL USE
Canvas Bubble has an utmost respect for copyright. Therefore, ensure that you have the right to use the image you submit for us to print. If you are unsure about the copyright information about an image, there is a huge chance that you don’t own that image. Our company holds the right to refuse to print any image with a copyright infringement or that don’t follow our User Conduct protocol.
We refuse to sell, promote and use or print an image without first obtaining your permission and written consent. We respect the individual property right of each individual and accept that your work cannot be used without your consent and knowledge.
The files that are uploaded on our website are stored on our server or backup storage, in an event that your image needs reprinting. You have the choice to have your image permanently deleted and can specify that when you are placing the order and we will gladly do that. Without any notifications, your image files will be automatically deleted within six months from our servers, so ensure that you have a backup of your image.
The image files sent to us are treated carefully and will be returned to unscathed. However, the company will not be held accountable for any damage or lost images that occurs between transit and shipping.
For Legal Use
Acceptance of Terms
A PLUS SIGNS & PRINTS LLC will knowingly provide their products and services to all parties that enter into lawful agreement with us under applicable law. Users under the age of 18 may only use our website under the supervision of an adult (Guardian/Parent), one who agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions.
User Account, Password and Security
After creating a user account, you agree to provide A PLUS SIGNS & PRINTS LLC with your current email address and upon any changes to provide an updated information. You may not use false email address, or impersonate an entity or any other person. Your will be awarded a password in the event of account designation after you complete the registration process and A PLUS SIGNS & PRINTS LLC will not be held responsible for any activity through your account and will not be liable for any loss and damage occurring from your inability to comply with Section 3.
In using the A PLUS SIGNS & PRINTS LLC Website, you agree to:
- Not upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit any materials including, but not limited to text, data, sketches, photos, drawings, graphics, digital images, and related visual compositions or any of these elements in combination as a design for products available on this website or otherwise (“Content”) that are unlawful, harmful, obscene, pornographic, indecent, inflammatory, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or invasive of another’s rights including but not limited to rights of celebrity, privacy and intellectual property.
- Not impersonate any person or entity
iii. Not upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party
- Not upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national, or international law
- Not upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit false or misleading information
- Not access, tamper with or use non-public areas of the Site
vii. No disrupt or interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of the Site or affiliated or linked websites
You acknowledge and agree that A PLUS SIGNS & PRINTS LLC may preserve Content and may also disclose Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- Comply with legal process
- Enforce the agreement
iii. Respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third-parties
- Protect the rights, property, or personal safety of A PLUS SIGNS & PRINTS LLC, its users and the public
All our product process are mentioned on the website in US Dollars and they may change at the company’s discretion.
All products purchased through A PLUS SIGNS & PRINTS LLC comply with the shipping contract and any title or risk of loss may be directed to the shipping carrier. We do reserve the right to ship partial orders.
Any member can limit the use of their private gallery by choosing to select public, private and locked options. A PLUS SIGNS & PRINTS LLC reserves the right to refuse PUBLIC STATUS to any member. Private galleries have their own unique URL while locked galleries can only be opened through a password. However, visitors may have access to your private galleries if they enter your unique URL and will have the ability to delete, change or edit images in your gallery. A PLUS SIGNS & PRINTS LLC reserve the right to change the URL for your private gallery and will not be liable for any access or change or disclosure of your image gallery.
(d) Termination of Professional Account
We may elect, in our sole discretion, to terminate the Professional Account Service. In such event, you will receive a refund a pro rata portion of your subscription fee, which depends on the circumstances on which your account is terminated. Any individual that fails to comply with our terms will not receive any refund.
Disclaimer: Sports Canvas Prints
- Not for commercial use or resale. Personal or gift use only.
- Any brand names, logo or trademarks used herein remain the property of their respective owners.
- The listing of any company, drawing, quote and/or their logos is not intended to imply any endorsement or direct affiliation with said company.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy
A PLUS SIGNS & PRINTS LLC respect the individual property rights and we expect our users to do the same. If you believe that the content is in denial of copyright agreement or trademark license, notify us immediately on our given contact information and provide us with
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright/trademark interest
- A description of the copyrighted work and/or trademark claimed to have been infringed
- A description of where the claimed infringing content is located on our site
- Your address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright/trademark owner, its agent, or the law
• A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright/trademark interest involved.
Warranty of Ownership and Non-Infringement
You warrant that you are the owner of the content in the public domain and have the legal right to enter into agreement and grant the license. You may not have any knowledge of any third-party claim and must warrant that your content doesn’t infringe the privacy or moral rights of any other person or entity or that your content must not contain ILLEGAL, RACIST, OBSCENE, DEFAMATORY OR DICRIMINATORY content.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold A PLUS SIGNS & PRINTS LLC’s officers, directors, employees, agents and licensors harmless from all judgments, awards, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses, including but not limited to reasonable attorney’s fees, expert witness fees, and costs of litigation arising out of or based on (a) content you submit, post to or transmit through the Site, (b) your use of the Site, (c) your connection to the Site, (d) your violation of these Terms or (e) your violation of any rights of a third party.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Site, and use of the website or access to the Site without A PLUS SIGNS & PRINTS LLC’s express written consent.
You agree that A PLUS SIGNS & PRINTS LLC may terminate your account, password or restrict your use of sit in its sole discretion and discard and remove any content you may have contributed. A PLUS SIGNS & PRINTS LLC in its sole discretion discontinue the use of the site and may immediately deactivate or delete your account, files in your account and any related information. Furthermore, A PLUS SIGNS & PRINTS LLC is not liable to you or any third-party for the termination of the site or restriction of access to it.
A PLUS SIGNS & PRINTS LLC or third party website may provide sources or links to other websites. As the company have no control of such resources, you may acknowledge that A PLUS SIGNS & PRINTS LLC is not responsible for controlling such sites and web sources.
You agree and acknowledge that you will not use any product ordered from A PLUS SIGNS & PRINTS LLC in a way that would be damaging to A PLUS SIGNS & PRINTS LLC’s public reputation.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand and agree that your use of the site is at your sole risk. This site and the information, services, products, and materials available through it are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
Limitation of Liability
You warrant that you agree and understand that under no circumstances including, without limitation, its own negligence, shall A PLUS SIGNS & PRINTS LLC or its parents, subsidiaries, officers, employees, affiliates, directors, agents, suppliers, or any other party involved in creating, producing, transmitting, or distributing A PLUS SIGNS & PRINTS LLC or related services be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so some of the above may not apply to you. In such jurisdictions, liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without resort to its conflict of law provisions. Any dispute with regard to this Agreement shall be submitted to one arbitrator for arbitration in USA. The award rendered by the arbitrator shall be binding as between the parties and judgment on such award shall be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The Arbitrator may award attorney’s fees and costs to the prevailing party.